Bachelorette Party Supplies & Decorations
Get ready for girl's night out!Throw a bachelorette party: one last farewell to your days as a single lady! If you, or one of your best girlfriends has a wedding coming up soon, don't miss out on this chance for a Girls Night Out!
Make your bachelorette party one to remember with the help of our bachelorette party supplies. Our bachelorette party decorations come in the classic colors: pink, black, and zebra print.Our party supplies are priced right, so you can throw a wild party without spending a fortune!
Decorate with Zebra Print Tablecovers and Martini Glass Whirls, while making an entrance with the Pink Carpet Runner. Award the bride-to-be with a bachelorette sash, like this Girls Night Out Satin Sash! Make her feel like a queen with a Glittered Bachelorette Tiara!
Be sure to shop our bachelorette party games that are sure to please! When the fun is over, send guests home with our popular bachelorette party favors, like Naughty Girl Necklaces, Martini Glass Fanci-Frames, and a Bachelorette Tote Bag to carry it all! Next time youíre in need of some great bachelorette decorations, party with us right here at www.dj-party.net!
Bachelorette Party Ideas
One of your close friends is about to tie the knot and itís is up to you to plan one last great night of the single life for her! Planning that last night as a single woman for someone close can't be taken lightly, the big day is coming for your friend so make her party unforgettable!
- Mild or wild - which would your guest of honor prefer? Make sure the guest of honor has a party to remember, not one she will want to forget.
- Itís all about the bride-to-be, make sure she's the center of attention throughout the night.
- A "Bride-To-Be" sash is a fun and easy way to make the guest of honor stand out without interfering with hair, make-up or fashion.
- Beads for all the bridesmaids to wear are a great way to set the bridal party apart when your group heads out for a night on the town.
- Where will the party be held, someone's home or in a hotel? (Of course we have all the decorations and tableware you'll need!)
- Party games, whether wild and crazy, or more relaxed, should fit the tenor of the party.